Boson Star ReadyMix has a team of concrete specialists that can help you analyze your project and provide an innovative concrete mix design to fit your projects needs to ensure maximum performance and cost efficiency. We believe that a superior product and experience can make the difference. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with courteous, efficient customer support and service. We are committed to establishing and supporting a solid trusted relationship with our customers.
We understand the value of the time & importance of the quality. At the end of the day, it is provided to us valuable experience in the market and everlasting relationships with the important customer like you at all the time.
Boson Readymix has established a modern & well-equipped laboratory to ensure the highest quality for concrete. Mix designs are prepared by our experienced engineers according to IS code & continuous testing of raw materials is done for quality evaluation. Various tests are done to determine the properties of materials like stone chips, sand & cement regularly. Trial mixes are done frequently to evaluate the strength gain pattern & overall performance of the mix.
During the manufacturing process, each truck is checked for the slump in order to maintain the quality & workability. Samples are crushed by our own compression testing machine . as part of the continuous research work. Concrete test report of cube samples from supplied concrete is provided to the clients as certification of the quality.
- Aggregate gradation (once in a week)
- Moisture content (at least twice in a day)
- Silt content
- Plastic Density
- Compressive strength of concrete: at 28 days ( 7/56/90 – day testing optional, depending on customer requirement)
The properties of the ready-mixed concrete within the contemporary and hardened states area unit liable to variations on account of variety of factors. These properties area unit dependent upon the properties of various ingredients employed in concrete, the method management measures, optimisation efforts in concrete mix proportions and also the degree of internal quality control exercised by the producer
Strict Control on the standard of all input materials employed in production through rigorous in-house or third-party testing
- Stringent Process Controls measures involving thorough Frequent Inspection, Good Upkeep of apparatus, monthly scale standardization of weighing devices, etc.
- Continuous observation of the key properties of concrete within the fresh and hardened states, together with their Statistical analysis
- Adopting the world-renowned Quality theme for Ready-Mixed Concrete (QSRMC) from U.K, for guaranteeing QA & QC. This involves continuous observation of all stages of production and Supply i.e. order process, purchase/control on input materials, concrete mix proportion, Control Process, sales, delivery, and Statistical internal Quality control.